Brand Differentiation In A Sea Of Sameness
| Print |
In the eyes of today’s consumers, how is your business different than your competitors?
Is your business unique enough to make consumers think of you first when it is time for them to make a purchase? Industry lines have become blurred and technology has turned both businesses and entire industries into a commodity business from the consumer’s point of view.
It’s becoming increasingly difficult and challenging to standout from the crowd and differentiate your business and brand from that of your competitors.
However it has never been more important to do so than today. The ability to differentiate your business and brand creates a competitive advantage and serves as a survival strategy for the 21st century.
Participants Will Learn:
- Strategies to assess your industry & competition.
- How to assess competitive trends & shifts.
- How to leverage & maximize your P.O.D. - Points of Differentiation.
- How to enlist your customers as your market research department.
- How to unite & launch your workforce as your key differentiator.
Who Should Attend:
- Owners – CEO’s – Presidents
- Marketing personnel
- Field supervisors
- Store managers
- Half or full-day
- Highly interactive & participatory
- Blended mediums: PowerPoint, video, exercises & lecture
- Best practices sharing
- Case studies
- Participant Personal Action Plan