Your strategy may be brilliant, but if the people responsible for executing the strategy are not properly prepared and trained to consistently deliver on your strategy’s promise, then what good is it?
Strategies may be developed at headquarters, but they’re executed in the field at the store-level. Sadly, the folks who are responsible to execute the strategy – frontline employees, have always been viewed as the cost-minimization piece of the strategy.
That being the case is it any wonder why your strategy did not deliver on it’s full potential?
Consumers view businesses these days as all being the same. There are few differentiators that separate your business from your competitors, unless it’s customer service.
Customer service is the one, true key differentiator that will enable you to separate you business from the pack of competitors who are trying to steal your customers.
If your frontline employees do not posses the knowledge, skills, confidence and support tools to consistently deliver superior customer service and satisfy your customers, you’ll quickly find your customers at your competitors!
Participants Will Learn:
- How to develop & implement a high-impact new hire orientation-training program.
- How to develop & implement continuous employee developmental programs.
- How to measure the impact of your training programs: Kirkpatrick Training Evaluation Levels 1-4.
- How to leverage your training programs as an employee recruiting & retention tool.
- How to leverage your business’s Transferable Skills.
Who Should Attend:
- Owners – CEO’s – Presidents
- HR personnel
- Training personnel
- Field supervisors
- Store managers
- Half or full-day
- Highly interactive & participatory
- Blended mediums: PowerPoint, video, exercises & lecture
- Best practices sharing
- Case studies
- Participant Personal Action Plan