Does your workforce perform as team or a bunch of individuals?
Does your workforce even know how to work as a team? The sports world knows that simply having the best players is no guarantee of a winning championship season.
The ability to merge different personalities into a cohesive, well functioning unit, all striving towards a common goal is the key to victory. Putting team ahead of self is no easy task, and it requires strong leadership to pull it off.
A group of employees working closely together as a team with a common goal of satisfying their customers, profitably growing their company, and developing on a personal level, is an unbeatable force, particularly in a industry that is perceived by consumers as being a commodity in terms of products and services.
Participants Will Learn:
- What it means to work together as a team.
- How to coexist & win with different personalities.
- Roles & responsibilities that result in great teamwork.
- How team members can self-manage towards a common goal.
- How to put team ahead of self.
- How to recognize & reward in a team structure.
Who Should Attend:
- Owners – CEO’s – Presidents
- HR personnel
- Training personnel
- Field supervisors
- Store managers
- Store employees
- Half or full-day
- Highly interactive & participatory
- Blended mediums: PowerPoint, video, exercises & lecture
- Best practices sharing
- Case studies
- Participant Personal Action Plan