How much are your employees, vendors and customers ripping you off?
If you think they aren’t, how do you know for sure? Can you afford not to know?
Robberies, employee and vendor theft, along with credit card charge-backs due to fraud, can result in not only bankruptcy, but potential lawsuits, injuries and even death.
Check cashing fraud amounts to $15B annually and is expected to grow by 25% over the next decade; credit card fraud is an $18B industry that is perpetrated by international fraud cartels; a recent security and loss prevention study reported an average of 23 shoplifting incidents per store with an average value of $51.71, while employee theft averaged 615 incidents per store with an average merchandise and cash value of $622.90.
Ensuring a safe and secure store not only deters robbery and theft, and safeguards against potential lawsuits, but also benefits retailers in their employee recruiting, employee retention and customer service efforts.
Participants Will Learn:
- How to robbery-proof your store.
- How to identify a potential robbery before it happens.
- Words & actions to take to be safe.
- Strategies to prevent employee & vendor theft.
- Safeguards to prevent employee collusion.
- Types of credit card fraud schemes.
Who Should Attend:
- Owners – CEO’s – Presidents
- HR personnel
- Security personnel
- Training personnel
- Field supervisors
- Store managers
- Half or full-day
- Highly interactive & participatory
- Blended mediums: PowerPoint, video, exercises & lecture
- Best practices sharing
- Case studies
- Participant Personal Action Plan