Are your customers loyal to you? What if a low-cost competitor opens across the street from you – will your customers stick with you? If you answered yes – how do you know for sure?
When it comes to customer service simply meeting your customer’s needs and expectations no longer affords you a competitive advantage. It's become the price of entry – the ante just to get into the game.
In an increasingly diverse and competitive marketplace, best-in-class businesses and management understand the importance of making emotional connections with their customers. Emotional connections are made through the heart not the wallet.
The ability to make emotional connections with your customers creates both a competitive advantage and brand differentiation, making it almost impossible for your competitors to steal away your customers, even with a distinct price advantage.
A recent Gallup Organization study found that those customers who had an emotional connection with their grocery store, visited 22% more and spent 46% more than those customers who were merely satisfied.
As consumers continue to evolve and become more demanding, making emotional connections becomes a survival strategy. Customer Service can and will differentiate your brand.
Participants Will Learn:
- The differences between basic customer service and emotional loyalty.
- Why Loyalty Programs don’t make emotional connections.
- How to make more money through making emotional connections.
- How to make an emotional connection one customer at a time.
- What separates the great companies from the merely good one’s.
- How to measure for success.
Who Should Attend:
- Owners – CEO’s - Presidents
- Marketing personnel
- HR personnel
- Training personnel
- Field supervisors
- Store managers
- Store employees
- Half or full-day
- Highly interactive & participatory
- Blended mediums: PowerPoint, video, exercises & lecture
- Data sharing: The Gallup Organization
- Best practices sharing
- Case studies
- Participant Personal Action Plan