Creating a High-Performance Workforce
| Print |
Do your employees consistently perform to your expectations? Do you know why they don’t? Were your employees “dead wood” when you hired them or did they become “dead wood”?
Winning businesses understand that games are won or lost on the playing field and victory goes to the team with the best players who play together as a team.
The ability to develop and retain a high-performance employee workforce is critical in today’s highly competitive and diverse marketplace.
With countless choices at their disposal, consumers view both businesses and whole industries as a commodity. The marketplace has become blurred and is a sea of sameness.
As a result, the only long-term, viable, way to differentiate your brand from your competitors and gain a competitive advantage is through your employees and the relationship they develop with your customers.
Participants Will Learn:
- How to get employees to perform.
- How to develop a business culture that attracts & retains high-performance employees.
- The top 8 reasons why businesses don't retain employees.
- The top 12 things high performing employees are looking for in a job.
- The differences in a multigenerational workforce: Matures, Baby Boomers, Gen. X, Millennials
Who Should Attend:
- Owners – CEO’s - Presidents
- HR personnel
- Training personnel
- Marketing personnel
- Field supervisors
- Store managers
- Half or full-day
- Highly interactive & participatory
- Blended mediums: PowerPoint, video, exercises & lecture
- Best-In-Class strategies from world-class retailers
- Best practices sharing
- Case studies
- Participant Personal Action Plan