Conducting High-Impact Meetings
| Print |
How many meetings does your company have during the course of a year? How productive are they? Is it time well spent or a complete waste of time?
Business meetings are an essential means of communication yet unproductive time spent in meetings is costing organizations billions of dollars annually.
Good meetings don’t just happen - they’re carefully planned events that are accomplished effectively and efficiently through the use of: processes, techniques and tools.
Conducting high-impact meetings will help your company reduce internal costs while increasing employee productivity and morale.
Participants Will Learn:
- A methodology to determine if a meeting is necessary & if so, what type of meeting to have.
- How to plan, execute & assess the meeting process: 1) Pre-Meeting, 2) Meeting, 3) Post-Meeting.
- Effective meeting behaviors: Do’s & Don’ts.
- Meeting roles: Leader, Facilitator & Experts.
- Tools & techniques that ensure successful meetings.
Who Should Attend:
- Owners – CEO’s – Presidents
- HR personnel
- Training personnel
- Field supervisors
- Half or full-day
- Highly interactive & participatory
- Blended mediums: PowerPoint, video, exercises & lecture
- Best practices sharing
- Case studies
- Participant Personal Action Plan