Business Process Innovation
| Print |
How efficient are your business processes? Are they cost-effective, timely, relevant, and do they serve the customer or your organizations bureaucracy?
In today’s fast paced, continually evolving world, the ability to open-mindedly assess your business processes for: cost effectiveness, efficiency, value, and relevancy, are critical management skills for long-term profitable growth and competitiveness.
Organizations that refuse to take a hard and honest look at how they conduct their business, and reject the need to continuously reinvent themselves, quickly find themselves rendered irrelevant by those organizations that do.
A fresh way of seeing is often more valuable than sheer brainpower!
Participants Will Learn:
- How to flowchart & assess existing business processes.
- How to develop a business process innovation plan & team.
- How to apply quality improvement tools & techniques.
- How to measure results & develop a continuous improvement mindset.
Who Should Attend:
- Owners – CEO’s – Presidents
- HR personnel
- Training personnel
- Field supervisors
- Half or full day
- Highly interactive & participatory
- Blended mediums: PowerPoint, video, exercises & lecture
- Best practices sharing
- Case studies
- Participant Personal Action Plan