Establishing Performance Standards
| Print |
Do your employees fully understand what is expected of them? Can you tell simply by their job performance results?
It’s impossible for employees to perform at a high level if they don’t understand exactly what is expected of them. Establishing and continuously communicating detailed job performance standards is critical for the success of both your employees and company as a whole.
A recent Franklin-Covey study of 11,000 U.S. employees found that
* 81% of employees did not have clearly defined goals in their job.
* 56% did not understand their management's most important goals.
* 91% did not believe their work had a strong link to their business's top goals.
* 51% of their time is spent on work that does not relate to their business's top goals.
* 81% do not feel a strong level of commitment to their management's top goals.
How would your business rate in this survey?
Establishing a clear line of sight between your employees job performance, their compensation, and the goals of the management, is what enables high-performance businesses to operate at optimal levels.
Participants Will Learn:
1. How to develop job performance standards.
2. How to measure for success.
3. The best approaches for providing job performance feedback: informal & formal.
4. Corrective measures to improve job performance.
Who Should Attend:
• Owners – CEO’s – Presidents
• HR personnel
• Training personnel
• Field supervisors
• Store managers
• Half or full-day
• Highly interactive & participatory
• Blended mediums: PowerPoint, video,
exercises & lecture
• Best practices sharing
• Case studies
• Participant Personal Action Plan